Happy (slightly belated) New Year! I don’t make resolutions because I’m terrible at keeping them, but here are a few things that I would like to accomplish in 2023:
- post on this blog at least a few times each month;
- reach my Goodreads goal of finishing 20 books this year (I’ve already logged one book for the year, but I kind of cheated by finishing it on January 1);
- throw a memorable party for my (this can’t be right) 50th birthday;
- start planning a trip to…somewhere (my ability to travel is going to depend on my staffing, but I’d love to visit Paris again);
- see a live music performance (the last show that I saw was Massive Attack in October 2019); and
- start some sort of creative writing project.
What are your hopes for the new year? Feel free to post them in the comments.